Well scooty is one of the most purchased vehicles in India, why? Just cause it fits our budget? Well no there are many more reasons behind it and here are they. Scooter 150cc is one of the most purchased two wheelers in the year 2016.
Many other foreign brands also started launching their scooters in India, just like Aprilia 150 is now all over Indian market. All the dealers are now waiting for the new launches as the sales are sky rocketing and constantly increasing everywhere, just like vespa dealers are waiting for the new launches.
Here are some 5 best reasons why people love scooters
- Flexible – the size of the two wheeler is so great, that you can skip all the traffic jams without any hassle. It is not only beneficial then but also easy to carry in the narrow lanes; the weight of the scooter is bearable. And according to a study they reduce the travel time by 63 percent.
- Wallet friendly – no doubt we all need our own travel mode, and if we cannot purchase a car because of the cost we can at least go for the scooter, it is not only cheap but also economical. So scooters are wallet friendly.
- Eco friendly – well scooters are eco friendly, the carbon footprint you will have after this will be comparatively lesser than the carbon footprint which you will be having while you are driving a car.
- Easy parking – parking has always been an issue, and when it comes to big vehicles. But if you are driving a scooty than you can park your scooty anytime anywhere. Scooter gives the benefit of easy parking and so you need not worry about municipality taking away your vehicles because of no parking problems.
- A perfect gift – you can gift this to your children as it is easy to handle, not accidental at all. Cheap in cost and is currently the trend as well so gifting a scooter is the best gift ever for all the parents.
Source : http://vespadealers.blogspot.in/2017/02/5-best-advantages-of-scooters-that-make.html
Scooters are the staple mode of traveling for all the medium level households in India, so the sales of this particular product and the demand of this has been sky rocketing always. The other foreign brands like Aprilia scooter are also doing well in India.
Vespa VXl 150 and other scooter brands and their dealers are also looking forward to gauge the market with their enhanced versions. The TVS Jupiter dealers are all set to make their any new two wheelers launch to be the best seller again.
Following are the new launches of the year 2017
- Peugeot Django – A French two wheeler model, the scooter is the most awaited one as according to the sources it will be launched in 24 different colors and many other chrome accessories are also attached to the two wheeler, which is going to be the USP of the two wheeler.
- Piaggio Vespa Liberty – The Italian two wheeler is the new upcoming launch has the 15 inches larger wheels at the front and 14 inches at the rear; this is the best innovation in the two wheeler as now there will be less of bumpy rides and now you can easily ride without any fear of accidents cause of potholes.
- Yamaha Nozza – The prime motive behind the Yamaha Nozza is to come up with the stylish two wheelers and build on the Yamaha fascino. The Japanese two wheeler brand wants to show that they can come up with not only good features but also stylish looks to sustain the charm for a real long time.
- Vespa GTS – Vespa GTS, everyone wants to spend less and still get the best and bigger and to fulfill this promise. With 278cc engine and 20bhp output paired with some super incredible looks, the Vespa GTS is all geared up to be the best seller of the year though the price range is yet not out but they are planned to be highly reasonable and affordable for all the masses out there.
These are the top and awaited launches in the year.
Source : https://sites.google.com/site/vespasdealers/upcoming-launches-of-two-wheelers-rivals
Recently in the year 2016 many two wheelers were launched by different brands, but the best scooters in the year 2016 who not only matched the expectations of the customers made brilliant pre and post launch sales as well are mentioned below. Many manufacturers like coming up for an advanced versions of these scooters like Vespa scooter 150cc. whereas the foreign brands like aprilia scooter 150cc on the other hand is also planning to come up with a 250cc version.
Yamaha fascino dealers are also looking forward to the new and upcoming model launches in the same line. Following are the best realizes of the year 2016
- Honda activa – The Honda active model of Honda activa I and Honda activa 125 are the best selling models of the scooter ever. They serve a very economic need of running for long 59 km in just one liter of petrol, the cost of this two wheeler scooter is also cheap and ranges from just 45 thousand to 65 thousand only.
- Hero Maestro edge – one of the most sold two wheeler scooter is Hero maestro edge, the Indian market has accepted this scooter brilliantly and the incredible features like 4 stroke , single cylinder and rigidity makes it even more awesome. The price range of this scooter is also the best as it just costs about 40 to 55 thousand only.
- TVS Jupiter – I am sure you might have come across many commercials pitching TVS Jupiter, well the commercials have worked wonders and the scooter is the best selling two wheeler of the company. TVS Jupiter has some really cool features like air cooled engine and single cylinder and 4 stroke just like hero maestro edge, the price range of this two wheeler is also incredibly less as it ranges only from 48 thousand to 50 thousand only.
So these three two wheelers have been the king in the Indian market, ever since their launch and no other new launches of any two wheeler is affecting their drastic sales and they have constantly proved them to be the best selling of their respective brands.
Source : https://vespadealers.quora.com/Old-scooter-models-And-still-ruling-the-market