Well scooty is one of the most purchased vehicles in India, why? Just cause it fits our budget? Well no there are many more reasons behind it and here are they. Scooter 150cc is one of the most purchased two wheelers in the year 2016.
Many other foreign brands also started launching their scooters in India, just like Aprilia 150 is now all over Indian market. All the dealers are now waiting for the new launches as the sales are sky rocketing and constantly increasing everywhere, just like vespa dealers are waiting for the new launches.
Here are some 5 best reasons why people love scooters
- Flexible – the size of the two wheeler is so great, that you can skip all the traffic jams without any hassle. It is not only beneficial then but also easy to carry in the narrow lanes; the weight of the scooter is bearable. And according to a study they reduce the travel time by 63 percent.
- Wallet friendly – no doubt we all need our own travel mode, and if we cannot purchase a car because of the cost we can at least go for the scooter, it is not only cheap but also economical. So scooters are wallet friendly.
- Eco friendly – well scooters are eco friendly, the carbon footprint you will have after this will be comparatively lesser than the carbon footprint which you will be having while you are driving a car.
- Easy parking – parking has always been an issue, and when it comes to big vehicles. But if you are driving a scooty than you can park your scooty anytime anywhere. Scooter gives the benefit of easy parking and so you need not worry about municipality taking away your vehicles because of no parking problems.
- A perfect gift – you can gift this to your children as it is easy to handle, not accidental at all. Cheap in cost and is currently the trend as well so gifting a scooter is the best gift ever for all the parents.
Source : http://vespadealers.blogspot.in/2017/02/5-best-advantages-of-scooters-that-make.html
Scooters are the staple mode of traveling for all the medium level households in India, so the sales of this particular product and the demand of this has been sky rocketing always. The other foreign brands like Aprilia scooter are also doing well in India.
Vespa VXl 150 and other scooter brands and their dealers are also looking forward to gauge the market with their enhanced versions. The TVS Jupiter dealers are all set to make their any new two wheelers launch to be the best seller again.
Following are the new launches of the year 2017
- Peugeot Django – A French two wheeler model, the scooter is the most awaited one as according to the sources it will be launched in 24 different colors and many other chrome accessories are also attached to the two wheeler, which is going to be the USP of the two wheeler.
- Piaggio Vespa Liberty – The Italian two wheeler is the new upcoming launch has the 15 inches larger wheels at the front and 14 inches at the rear; this is the best innovation in the two wheeler as now there will be less of bumpy rides and now you can easily ride without any fear of accidents cause of potholes.
- Yamaha Nozza – The prime motive behind the Yamaha Nozza is to come up with the stylish two wheelers and build on the Yamaha fascino. The Japanese two wheeler brand wants to show that they can come up with not only good features but also stylish looks to sustain the charm for a real long time.
- Vespa GTS – Vespa GTS, everyone wants to spend less and still get the best and bigger and to fulfill this promise. With 278cc engine and 20bhp output paired with some super incredible looks, the Vespa GTS is all geared up to be the best seller of the year though the price range is yet not out but they are planned to be highly reasonable and affordable for all the masses out there.
These are the top and awaited launches in the year.
Source : https://sites.google.com/site/vespasdealers/upcoming-launches-of-two-wheelers-rivals
Recently in the year 2016 many two wheelers were launched by different brands, but the best scooters in the year 2016 who not only matched the expectations of the customers made brilliant pre and post launch sales as well are mentioned below. Many manufacturers like coming up for an advanced versions of these scooters like Vespa scooter 150cc. whereas the foreign brands like aprilia scooter 150cc on the other hand is also planning to come up with a 250cc version.
Yamaha fascino dealers are also looking forward to the new and upcoming model launches in the same line. Following are the best realizes of the year 2016
- Honda activa – The Honda active model of Honda activa I and Honda activa 125 are the best selling models of the scooter ever. They serve a very economic need of running for long 59 km in just one liter of petrol, the cost of this two wheeler scooter is also cheap and ranges from just 45 thousand to 65 thousand only.
- Hero Maestro edge – one of the most sold two wheeler scooter is Hero maestro edge, the Indian market has accepted this scooter brilliantly and the incredible features like 4 stroke , single cylinder and rigidity makes it even more awesome. The price range of this scooter is also the best as it just costs about 40 to 55 thousand only.
- TVS Jupiter – I am sure you might have come across many commercials pitching TVS Jupiter, well the commercials have worked wonders and the scooter is the best selling two wheeler of the company. TVS Jupiter has some really cool features like air cooled engine and single cylinder and 4 stroke just like hero maestro edge, the price range of this two wheeler is also incredibly less as it ranges only from 48 thousand to 50 thousand only.
So these three two wheelers have been the king in the Indian market, ever since their launch and no other new launches of any two wheeler is affecting their drastic sales and they have constantly proved them to be the best selling of their respective brands.
Source : https://vespadealers.quora.com/Old-scooter-models-And-still-ruling-the-market
The staple travelling medium for the most of the people in India is two wheelers and scooter but sadly not everyone can fit in this, to overcome this flaw the automobile companies and brands have had launched some reasonable and cheap two wheelers in the last few years, the best part is that though the cost of these two wheelers are cheap they are yet doing incredibly good in the market. The foreign brands are also trying to cater to the Indian market by lowering their cost; Aprilia sr 150 was reasonable in cost and had awesome features. The aprilia dealers are also looking forward to cheap two wheelers in the market.
Vespa SXL 150cc offers one with averagely good features and reasonable cost, for the ones who are looking forward to average cost two wheelers.
Following are the 5 cheapest two wheelers running in the Indian market
- Bajaj CT 100 – With an awesome mileage of 85 km in 1 liter, Bajaj ct 100 is also very cheap and costs up to 35 thousand only. Not only this but the two wheeler is also doing incredibly good with its features as it has an engine of 99.3 cc
- TVS sport – A slightly costly but yet an awesome two wheeler is TVS sport. It costs only 37.5 thousand. This bike offers a 87.5 km per liter mileage and has an engine of 99.7cc.
- Hero HF Dawn – A hero brand two wheeler offering long lasting quality in just 39 thousand with a 72km per liter mileage and 97.2cc engine. This two wheeler is in demand as well, the power of Hero HF dawn is 8.2bhp, 8.05Nm.
- Mahindra Pantero – Mahindra has launched this two wheeler to cater to the needs of all, this two wheeler is not only cheap but also offers and averagely good mileage of 79.4km/l with an awesome engine of 106.7cc.
- Bajaj Platina – The cost of this two wheeler though cheap, but the features this has to offer but it offers a good mileage of 96.9km/l and the cost of this is also very low and ranges from 38 thousand to 39 thousand.
Source : http://vespadealers.beep.com/5-cheapest-yet-good-two-wheelers-in-india-2017-02-16.htm
India’s two wheeler sector is now saturated and moving towards a beginning of new expansion and new sub-segments. The new segment is 150cc just like Vespa 150 and there has been a increase in the sales ever since. You can buy these vehicles from the showrooms closer to your place, now there are many showrooms and service centers closer to the place like there are many TVS Jupiter showrooms in Delhi.
Many bestselling vehicles also belong to this category and are resulting in a considerable growth of the company’s sales figures. The new models are also been appreciated in the market, aprilia dealers are also facing a slow though good amount of growth in the sales.
The 125cc category of scooters are now been dominated by only two big players in this segments and they are Suzuki motorcycle India and Honda motor cycle and scooter India, the companies are now focusing on this segment analyzing the potential of this segment and the growing sales of the two big players in this race.
- Honda came up with a 125 cc scooter in the year 2014 and launched active 125 and according to the dealers of Honda two wheelers Honda is now moving towards 125 cc and the product is in making and will soon be out but till then 110 cc scooters are going to be the best sellers.
- The third largest motorcycle company TVS motors is planning to come up with a 125 cc in the fiscal year 2017 and the company is now into making of their all new models of this segment.
- The company Hero Moto Corp is coming with a new confidential model which will be for testing first two months after the launch to note the sales and accordingly plan the expansion.
All the companies are now competing with each other to become the master of this segment of 125cc and 150 cc and beet the Suzuki and Honda motor cycle company. This new segment will soon take an evolution and replace the current segment of motors.
Source : https://vespadealers.jimdo.com/2017/01/24/150cc-scooter-market-to-see-expansion-in-india/
One of the most favorable and risky season for two wheeler rides is monsoon, it could not be pleasant anymore if you do not take proper care of It, two wheelers tend to slip during the monsoon season. Women out there who are riding two wheelers be it vespa SXL 150 they still have to conscious irrespective of the weight of the scooty chances of it slipping is high.
The brand of the scooty is not important when it comes to this maintenance; one can have an Indian brand or a German brand like aprilia sr 150. You can get the supplies for protection even at the time of purchasing the two wheeler, Honda active dealers even supply the accessories to protect a two wheeler.
- Apply anti – rust protection – moisture can result into rusting of your metal body part of the two wheeler, one has to make sure that they apply anti- rust protection on their vehicle at least once a week.
- Oil chains, hinges and livers – water ka jam the chains and the livers of the two wheeler, if you oil them daily than these paths will stay in a good working order.
- Use a rain cover – there are chances that you might not get time for oiling and applying anti rust protection then the simplest option to save your two wheeler from getting exposed to moisture is use a rain cover and cover your vehicle with it every day.
- Check tyres – the accidents mainly happen because of the friction between the slippery tyres and the road, one must consider changing tyres if their tires are less than 2 to 3 mm deep, the tire pressure also affects the grip of the vehicle.
- Wash and wax the strips – it is very important for the vehicle owner to keep a track of his/her vehicle, during the monsoon season there are chances that there might be dirt stuck in your strips and waxing it will avoid any rusting, so one must do that regularly.
So these are the points you must take care of during the monsoon season.
Source : http://vespadealers.page.tl/How-to-maintain-your-two-wheeler-in-monsoon.htm